Discuss anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Rust / why’s yours has failed this one might be the same etc

Reply to anyone have a front cover for potterton profile 60E for sale in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock