Discuss Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been reading all these posts as i have also recieved the very same email but with the Gu postcode ? So I done some digging and here's the weird part the company number is registered with companies house web check ? BUT the registered address is totally different ? I am still in contact with these people so I will have a WORD voicing all of your.s and mine reservations and concerns I also have looked at their testimonials and again how weird !!! the Ag plumbing one based in somerset I personally have worked with him {portsmouth city council contract} with liberty gas and to say the least he wasn't the shapest tool in the box {sorry wez if you read this lol } just stating an observation !!! also I don't get how they can be so stupid ? if the whole thing is a scam which it soooooo looks like one then why add your company number with a different address ?? surely a SCAMMER makes all alibi's water proof... again??? and then to top it off the company has no financial history and is even late on this years tax return ? I really was hoping i would find something that would make me pay them so then i could shout from the roof tops I WAS SCAMMED but lam I adding money to their LATE tax return !! THANK YOU UK PLUMBERS FORUM FOR SAVING ME 2K !!!!!
Here are the proper details i have found regarding them !!Name & Registered Office:
NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
SUITE 6
313 UPPER STREET
LONDON
ENGLAND
N1 2XQ
Company No. 07428069
<details removed>
copied from gas safe register !!! check him out {I am going to in the morning !!{ i have deleted his house number as i dont want to get into trouble with supplying info of this sort on the net !! BUT its on the register !!!!

here are the details held on companies house also !
Date of Incorporation: 03/11/2010

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 30/11
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 03/08/2012
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 01/12/2011 OVERDUE
Previous Names:
please tell me its a SCAM !!! i have been an engineer all my life and believe firmly in a decent days doe for a decent days graft ... ]

PM me if you wish more info [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, am new to the forum and found this place while trying to find info on this nus ltd email scam.I just received the email today(a reminder apparently) and thought myself that it was utter bull, having read this thread you have confirmed my thoughts on it, why would the contract start in only three days and when they tell you not to share the email and to destroy it, well it reeks. Just feel for the people who get stung by this kind of scam, thanks for the info and keep up the good work.

I actually had a follow up call to the email last week - I asked for references - he said they're on the letter. Etc etc. Scottish bloke called andy.

Andy is still up to his tricks.... got this a couple of days ago.

Download.html
Due to unforseen circumstances, this Contract has been put back out in the area.

Contract Reference: NUS-DH-GAS
Postcode Area of Coverage: DH Postal Code
Duration: 24 Months
Start Date: Friday the 16th of March
Minimum Requirements: Fully Gas Safe registered with a minimum of £1 million Public Liability

Who We Are:

NUS Ltd are the UKs leading Property Management Company who offer a range of property maintenance services to a host of Clients all over the UK.

We have become one of the UKs fastest expanding Companies that are able to cover all aspects of Gas, Electrical, General Maintenance and legal property services to our Clients on a national basis and strive to continue with our Company growth as the property sector and legal requirements change on a daily basis.

With our national network of Engineers & Companies in place, providing all aspects of mandatory property services, NUS Ltd have secured some of the U.Ks most creditable contracts within both the property management sector and also with a host of Insurance Companies & Banking Groups within the UK.

Our unique all in one service gives our Clients the peace of mind that all of their maintenance needs are being covered under the one roof, which in return reduces the hassle they face in this current climate having to source 4 or 5 individual Companies to carry our different types of work.

What We Do:

NUS Ltd offer full gas and electrical services as well as a full maintenance package to a host of Clients within the UK.

Our unique all in one service means that we look after all of their mandatory gas and electrical requirements within their property portfolios and our full maintenance package covers a host of services ranging from painting and decorating right through to full kitchen & bathroom installations.

Each Client we deal with are contracted in to use the services of NUS Ltd and will only use the tradesman we select for each individual contract within a specific area.

We are currently looking for a gas engineer/ company to be able to look after 425 properties within the Durham and surrounding Postal Code area, covering landlord safety certificates, servicing on boilers and there will also be the need to cover all breakdowns, repairs, installation and remedial as part of the agreement.

Around 40% of this specific contract will be covering the void/repossession work that we manage for the banking groups and insurance firms that we deal with and within these properties, the chosen company will be required to cover drain downs, decommissioning of the boilers as well as any remedial work that will be required on an individual basis.

Within the repossessed houses, some of the properties will be handed over to the lettings market for rental purpose and will require you to revisit once a tenant has been found to refill the systems, turn both the gas and water supplies back on as well as carrying out a full Landlords Gas Safety Certificate and service of the boiler before anyone can move back into the property.

The Contract will be based on a 24 Month Period and there will be an audit done every 3 months on 3.5% of the work. This is something that our clients have requested that we are required to do as part of the agreement we have in place. As you will probably imagine, this in turn also makes sure all service levels are being met and ensures all relevant feedback is being given to all parties involved.

We will only be implementing one company or engineer to cover this contract and they will get the exclusive rights within the area to cover this contract.

We are looking for a company that is looking to expand over the next few years, who are able to fit our required workload in and around their current diaries and who are also able to deliver a high level of customer service

If we can be of any further assistance with your tender please dont hesitate to contact me directly via the details below.
Andy Sinclair
Contracts Consultant

they have been looking for that company for years now, wonder why ??

I have been in email contact with nus ltd for the last 2 days and they kept bangin n about the contractors fee I have got a conference call with them on Monday now after reading all these reviews I have no hesitation to say they will tell me I have got the contract now can you transfer the money and I will tell them where to stick it! Cheers guys for puttin up your experiences with this scam!

I have been on here regarding the contract and was slated as being employed by them, i have been keeping a interesting eye on this forum and have yet to see anyone post on here who have done any contract and it hasnt work for them, i was in contact and spoke to companies who are doing contract work for them and got the feedback i wanted.
i have a bathroom fitting business and trade from perthshire and have a gas engineer that i sub contract when needed i took on the contract on offer and have been doing so for around 3 weeks and have had jobs from various sources and so they have been true to there word so far.

I expect people on this site to start with i must be employed or paid to say this about NUS as i said i spoke to a few companies out ding work and they said they had been getting work so i decided to take the punt and so far so good i just wanted to come on and actually put some facts rather than fiction....If i had no work then i would of came on hear and said i was stupid for taking the chance and should of listened......

So far so good

I've lost count of the emails they have sent me with a last chance to sign up. If I wanted to risk a few grand of my hard earned money I'd go to vegas. Good luck to you tho...

Funny you would pop up best bathrooms as I had my conference call today and my business partner answered and when he passed the phone to me the chap on the other end of the line kept sayin "hello hello" then the line went dead now if this contract was legitimate for 1 I would say they would ring back straight away considering the deadlines they have to keep to! Sorry strict deadlines! And secondly why wouldn't the clients want to meet the contractor before they start work, I was in a position where if I hadn't read this forum I'd be £2100 pound down I will be doing my best to make sure no one else is conned by this professional con outfit!

Funny you would pop up best bathrooms as I had my conference call today and my business partner answered and when he passed the phone to me the chap on the other end of the line kept sayin "hello hello" then the line went dead now if this contract was legitimate for 1 I would say they would ring back straight away considering the deadlines they have to keep to! Sorry strict deadlines! And secondly why wouldn't the clients want to meet the contractor before they start work, I was in a position where if I hadn't read this forum I'd be £2100 pound down I will be doing my best to make sure no one else is conned by this professional con outfit!
a partner and i got to the same stage you did and if it wasn't for this thread we would be out of pocket too !!!
keep it up Ecoheat

As stated on my previous posts i done some research and asked for references in which was supplied to me and all checked out ok..

I read through this forum and took everything into account but no one on here has actually done a contract so how can you say if its good or not ???? I spoke to 3 companies that cover a contract and said they have been getting work from it so i took the chance and have been doing it for just over 3 weeks and got jobs from them and there clients.

Believe what you will but i would rather listen to people doing these contracts that have parted with the money and covering the work than people who think they know ????

Did anyyone get bored of this thread? So after all that is it a scam or not?.. i had an email and a call from them too! Waiting for the next one... a fella by the name of Kenny Johnson-Scotish. I'm no Einstein and I've not got years of experience, but i got a funny feeling about this... Usually they just disapear when you say send me something in writing. So we'll see. I definately won't be sending them any money upfront, no matter how refundable it is......
:willy_nilly:

Last edited:
They just rang again but i didn't answer... left no message..OOOO!!

Hi Guys, Just got the NUS email for the PL area (Plymouth) these keep cropping up from time to time, Have seen them on the local Gumtree site as well, keep asking them to remove my details from their data base, but they keep sending same rubbish every few Mths, see its now got pritty pictures on add, I know quiet a lot of plumbers in Plymouth, no one heard of them, woundering if they just target people they think are desperate or new to the industry, you can see how young Plumbers just starting out would think it is a good way to get regular work, if the contract is so good , would they be happy if you paid them after 12 Mths so thay could prove that their claims are true ! I Think Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone heard of NUS ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back