Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone on here bought a gas fire on ebay, then died before you received it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I only ask because I sold one a few yrs back on ebay and it was paid for, but the buyer never actually got in touch to arrange collection
I did contact him about 2 months later asking if he was, indeed, still alive and he replied " the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated" (that was his actual response)
So if it was you what paid £120 for a black beauty outset gas fire, it's no longer available

My mate flogged some vw alloys to a bloke of fleebay , buyer paid for them £300 quid ish , never came for them . My pal asked if he still wanted them and the guy said nah dont want them anymore , you can sell them again , and he did , lol

I only ask because I sold one a few yrs back on ebay and it was paid for, but the buyer never actually got in touch to arrange collection
I did contact him about 2 months later asking if he was, indeed, still alive and he replied " the reports of my death were greatly exaggerated" (that was his actual response)
So if it was you what paid £120 for a black beauty outset gas fire, it's no longer available

Bugger.

I also did the same with a second hand green marble hearth which I didn't want to take to the tip (couldn't burn it or weigh it in), it sold for a tenner (not a tanner)
And didn't hear from the buyer

Smelt, lol
Are you sure you haven't got any Welsh blood in you
There's a couple of old fellas around near me that seem to have their own language, mountain men they be
I'll try and remember their sayings, with translations, and post a bit of a dictionary

Maybe the buyers have had one too many and browse eBay, - then wake up the next morning to discover they now own a gas fire.

Maybe the buyers have had one too many and browse eBay, - then wake up the next morning to discover they now own a gas fire.
I know of a ukpf member who did something similar with a brass blowlamp
...or 2 or 3....lol you know who you are.....regards Turnpin:66:

Who on here bought the mummys tomb thing of ebay, I think it was a drinks cabinet or something .
Probably the funniest thing I have seen on here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone on here bought a gas fire on ebay, then died before you received it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock