Discuss Anyone out there got a copy of BS6700 in particular Annex D? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cookey

Just wondered if anyone out there has a copy of BS6700 in particular annex D which is loading units?
Cheers
Alan

Message me with your email address, and I will send you a copy

Any chance anyone can email me a copy? I need to do some D2 calcs. PM me and I'll ping you my email address, or else you can work it out from the link in my signature :) Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone out there got a copy of BS6700 in particular Annex D? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock