Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss app issues with Salus it500 internet thrmostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lincolnimpman

Hi, I have a Salus it500 internet thermostat system. It worked fine all last winter and never used the app but have just tried to use it again prior to winter and the phone app says my device is OFFLINE constantly. I have changed nothing in this time re router or pc etc.

Can anyone help please

yes 2. I have removed those for 10 secs as it says in the trouble shooting hints but still nothing. I have uninstalled the app and re installed it but nothing again

both brand new. Been back to maplins and they gave me a new thermostat and gateway to try as initially i lost the globe icon from the thermostat. The globe is now present on the new unit and as such should be running the app also

both brand new. Been back to maplins and they gave me a new thermostat and gateway to try as initially i lost the globe icon from the thermostat. The globe is now present on the new unit and as such should be running the app also

no mate, everything is set up still as it was last year as such.

rebooted the app with the serial number? seems odd you have never used it, did it ever work first time round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to app issues with Salus it500 internet thrmostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational system at home and a Salamander pump CT force 30pt is part of the hot water system for the 2nd floor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Following on from the helpful posts I received my other post about my new boiler KW rating and aereator and expansion vessel enquiry, I...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock