Discuss Apprentice looking for answers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could look for a major swedish or European contractor who has contracts in the UK?

They may be able to see both sides the first that you are qualified except for a piece of paper and they would understand the level you are officially qualified to, so with a little extra money you get to officially finish your apprenticeship and have an income.

My advice is if possible take the £80.00 per week for one year that way you have the papers to travel to any country you wish in the future, without that piece of paper you will always be classed as a laborer / plumbers helper.

some of the "plumbers" i encountered on large commercial type sites would have trouble wiping their own arses to be horribly blunt thank god i dont have to endure another day of meccano plumbing. if you want to learn anything meaningful/useful then get with a decent high end domestic firm. if i were you i would go into telecomms or IT and bid plumbing farewell
yours sincerely
i H8 plumbing

Best just to give it a go on your own Jamie. Its your best chance of earning a decent wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice looking for answers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back