Search the forum,

Discuss aqualisa quartz electric help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dava811

Hey all,tried to fix a friends shower recently. It's the named shower above.

It runs for about 30 seconds then it seems to click and turn itself off. The blue light on the front of the shower no longer lights up at all and it used too. Once it cuts out I can turn it straight back on and it does the same, checked filter,made sure isolation valve on supply pipe fully open. There is some kind of float valve coming from a little silver cylinder inside the shower,once it clicks down the water stops.

Thanks in advance..

What have you replaced so far? They normally have a stat that sits on top of the heating element which can play up.

Failing that, imho, it really aint worth messing around with a £120 shower, may aswell just change it.

I haven't replaced anything yet,I was hoping it was a known issue before I start replacing parts.

Any other suggestions anyone, thanks bronzino.

i agree with bronzino unless it is still within guarantee replace the whole unit for the sake of changing parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to aqualisa quartz electric help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock