Discuss Aqualisa Quartz non pumped controller amps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am getting a vehicle charger installed and want to check my cut out fuse is suitable at 60 amps. I have the above shower processor on an unvented cylinder and wondered how much power the shower will use when in use. Does anyone know? I assume it’s not like using a power shower so should be a lot less.

Next to nothing, the pumped one is only 250W and most of that is probably the pump!
Yours will probably be under 100w so less than half an amp!

Ensure that the shower uses water from the HW cylinder because if it doesn't then its a "electric" shower with heating elements which will draw around 35/40 amps.

Tbh depending on your size of property/load and when your going to be charging this may need to be upgraded

Reply to Aqualisa Quartz non pumped controller amps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
During my shower yesterday the pump stopped working. The Aqualisa Aquastream was installed approximately 10 years ago and has been very reliable...
Replies
Views
Daniel Lee
D
Hi hope someone can help me, it’s a bit of a long story so sorry in advance. Around 10 months ago we had a power cut and when the power was...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster here. Hopefully I've posted in the right forum. Right, I've an issue with our shower system. Above is the schematic...
Replies
Views
Back