Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Are ActivFlo water conditioners any good please UK? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Are ActivFlo water conditioners any good please UK? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Does anyone out there have experience of a water CONDITIONER - I don't want a water softener installed and I wondered if these really work or just...
Replies
Views
carole and daisy
C
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This ‘valve’ is at the bottom of our domestic hot water cylinder. Anyone have any idea what it is please? It must’ve been there for many...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Does anyone out there have experience of a water CONDITIONER - I don't want a water softener installed and I wondered if these really work or just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock