Discuss Are the Drayton Digistat +1 and +2 RF Receivers The Same? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know?

Both seem to use the Drayton SCR Receiver.

Swapping a +1 for a +2 tomorrow and wanted to avoid having to change the receiver if possible, the +1 is 1 week old.

Last edited:
Think so, just need to do stupid pair operation. Hate Drayton rf stuff

How come? Is it not reliable or something? It seemed pretty good to me and the pairing worked first time.

Yeh receiver issues and simplicity of use. There are way way too many settings on +2 and +3 avid DIY or hopeless old lady always end up in installer mode setting delay to 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are the Drayton Digistat +1 and +2 RF Receivers The Same? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning All I have a Valliant Ecotec Plus boiler which runs our under floor heating at ground floor and rads on the first and second floors...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice. My CH system has 2 controllers one for water and one for heating. I would like to replace these with one controller...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock