Search the forum,

Discuss Are there common thread sizes for tap spouts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 2 basin taps I want to attach a shower hose to.
Have unscrewed to aerators which are both plastic.
The diameter of the thread seems to be 15mm (Poss 16)
The tap spout has a female thread, which is what I want to connect to.

Is there any place that sells adapters?

Unfortunately, changing the taps isn't an option.

Hoselock sell a fitting to go in place of the aerator, should find one in the B&Q's of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are there common thread sizes for tap spouts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock