Discuss Are timed TRVs available in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if such a thing as a timed TRV exists?

I need a TRV that is wide open until a specified time, then reverts to normal TRV operation.

That's literally the only functionality I need.

Does such functionality exist in things like Nest or Hive? These are probably overkill, but I'll have no choice if standalone heads/valves aren't available

Reply to Are timed TRVs available in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
When I moved into my bungalow 10 years ago the central heating was a nightmare. Hot water cylinder on the ground floor and presumably lack of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock