Discuss Ariston micro genus ll 28 mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas74

Gas Engineer
Got a a97 fault code tried new PCB still the same tried new sensor still the same!!!!with or without a demand when I turn on the power to boiler within 5 seconds this code comes up. Had this a few times and has always been the PCB. Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston micro genus ll 28 mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in...
Replies
Views
Back