Search the forum,

Discuss Armitage Shanks Starlite Traditional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thd9791

Hello,

I've been searching for these basin taps for ages, and can't seem to find them. Does anyone know where I can find some? Even if you have them in your house I'll pay for a new set of taps for you! :rolleyes2:

Armitage Shanks Starlite traditional from the 70s or 80s
Knobs with cubes around the sides, Chrome
Each on a separate tap

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Regards
Tom

8640.jpg Here is a picture of them thank you!

armitage still do spares for these am sure providing they are not the delta type washer seating though you can still get the heads and indices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage Shanks Starlite Traditional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock