Discuss Atlantic HWS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andye

Hi guy I am a member of the electricians forum so dont hold that against me I was called out to an Atlantic HCI or HCL water heater and this is the first time I have worked with them I noted the element was ceramic see pic below and it was tripping the RCD so when I removed this I noticed that inside of the tube casing was moist fringeing on wet.

Anyway took the element home thinking it was u/s and left it for a day and the fault has now cleared as I left it on top of the radiator so me thinks it has dried out .

So can anybody advise me have you seen a fault like this before ie is there a leak in the tube or is it condensation anyway thanks in advance for any comments

Also I understand that tour-atlantic went belly up last year so does anybody have a contact number or emails for Atlantics new UK agent

atlantic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Atlantic HWS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi The toliet pipes attched to the Macerator started to leak water yesterday when flushed. The macerator made a longer than noirmal whirring...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock