Search the forum,

Discuss Average price for changing radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi All,

Looking to have four radiators replaced same size same position 3 small single panel 400x 500 and one double panel 600x 800 all with new trv's
Anyone got a ball park figure what I would be looking at to supply and fit?

Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
Also new trvs or keeping old ones ?

If your supplying the rads and trvs about 300-400 (about a day depending on what type of system it is)

Add another 100-200 if your not

It's half s days Labour plus materials.

Add up the material prices from screwfix (rads, valves, inhibitor) and add 200 squids for Labour and bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Average price for changing radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock