Discuss Avoid clogging sewage pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

In Greece, most of the residential buildings have narrow sewage pipes. In a specific building, people throw paper in the toilet (even if it is prohibited) and this usually clogs the pipe between the visit hole and the sewage. As a result, we have to bring a machine to unclog the pipe and this is expensive.

I was wondering whether installing a grill is a good idea to avoid having paper clogging the pipe and in such a way being able to collect the unsuitable material without having to bring in a machine.

Thanks for your answers

Hello,

In Greece, most of the residential buildings have narrow sewage pipes. In a specific building, people throw paper in the toilet (even if it is prohibited) and this usually clogs the pipe between the visit hole and the sewage. As a result, we have to bring a machine to unclog the pipe and this is expensive.

I was wondering whether installing a grill is a good idea to avoid having paper clogging the pipe and in such a way being able to collect the unsuitable material without having to bring in a machine.

Thanks for your answers
Not sure how suspended waste matter will pass through a grill whilst the grill will hold paper back.

Reply to Avoid clogging sewage pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock