Discuss Bad weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Feel the need to vent so here goes.
Friday I had a lovely job, earnt 420 quid, got paid cash, sun was out, all was well with the world. Making my way home to spend the weekend with the family and thinking of the fun we could have with cash on the hip. Then about a mile from home I change gear and the clutch suddenly does nothing. Clutch gone. Ring a few garages when I get in and manage to find one that did it Saturday for 425 quid!
Get it back runs sweet but the radio has reset and needs a pin code which I don't have. Not fun on a 60 mile trip each day.
oh and Sunday night get some paperwork out the van to do invoices forget to lock it. Go out this morning no sat nav! Aggggghhhhhh!

Not good mate. But karmas a real pig, that toss piece that stole your sat nav will get what's coming to them.

The sat nav was about 8 years old and not worth a carrot. But not really the point. Little ****s. They didn't take my classic rock cd which I'm quite insulted by. They had to move it to get to the sat nav!

The sat nav was about 8 years old and not worth a carrot. But not really the point. Little ****s. They didn't take my classic rock cd which I'm quite insulted by. They had to move it to get to the sat nav!

I suppose even thieves have taste :)

Typical, whenever I think things are going well something all pops up to remind me that lifes a pig lol.

Atleast you got the van sorted over the weekend so you didnt have to lose any wages

Deffo a bad weekend, hopefully the next one will make up for it...

Sorry pal but I got to chuckle at your comment about moving your cd lol

Theiving sub-human filth, just when you're up theres always some bar steward waiting to knock you back down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bad weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Bit heavy for a Friday night but here goes... Around 6 months ago we acquired a customer through Checkatrade. Very large heating...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a...
Replies
Views
So my Danesmoor had couple of lockouts on Friday and the same Saturday morning so thought I would do quick investigation (lockouts occuring on...
Replies
Views
L
if you think you have a bit of deli belly try this one! rules of noro vorus: Stage 1: if your with a customer, use the loo early, once you know...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock