Discuss Bahco 15mm and 22mm cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I find my Monuments (even the metal bodied ones) tend to nozzle the end of the tube and now use them rarely, only when I am really tight on space. I have a Monument adjustable cutter (tendency to act as a threader if not used with great care) and a miniature Rothenberger adjustable cutter (which is brilliant). I have a Tornado cutter too and it's better than my 15mm (plastic-bodied) Monument autocutter.

I find my Monuments (even the metal bodied ones) tend to nozzle the end of the tube and now use them rarely, only when I am really tight on space. I have a Monument adjustable cutter (tendency to act as a threader if not used with great care) and a miniature Rothenberger adjustable cutter (which is brilliant). I have a Tornado cutter too and it's better than my 15mm (plastic-bodied) Monument autocutter.
I had the standard metal monument ones years ago and they were good, recently had the plastic clamshell type ones that you open and close but they were pretty Rubbish. I was thinking about Nerrad too but they are expensive

Reply to Bahco 15mm and 22mm cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back