Search the forum,

Discuss Bank Holiday MONDAY (Watch Dragons Den...) Its our mate PATRICK on the show !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Does the plumbing world need a loo that doesnt smell?

Will Deborah Meadon kick up a stink? Will Peter Jones POO POO the idea

Is there room for one on James Cann's boat... With Theo tell Mrs-P she needs one for the kids...

Yep tonight our mate PATRICK will pitch his solution to those smelly moments in the can.

We know Patrick from the exhibition circuit He is usually near our stand. And if you want a BANK HOLIDAY monday heads up on tonights Dragons Den then here is Patrick in the background as we show our video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4sAYkiATw"]YouTube - Drilling holes very hard tiles 365 drills diamond core holesaws[/ame]

(Patrick is the larger guy in the background)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4sAYkiATw"][/ame]

Sounds like a daft idea. I do take my hat of to people who try it though.

Just watched Dragons Den, no offense meant, but seems obsurd. One extract fan can satisfy ventilation for a whole bank of toilets, instead of an individual one wired up to each WC. Individual toilet ventilations means more labour to fit, more labour to service or replace, oh and much more labour to install in the first place.

Totally bizare.

Yeah, i too think its not a great idea. But i did like the idea of the Power8 box of tools, my only concern would be the quality of the tools themselves, but fantastic idea.

Yeah, i too think its not a great idea. But i did like the idea of the Power8 box of tools, my only concern would be the quality of the tools themselves, but fantastic idea.

I said exactly the same thing to my wife. Someone like Makita need to do the same product. I'd buy it.

I was thinking the same aswell, if that was a lithium Makita set it would be fansastic.

Has he really designed all those individual tools himself? My worry is they could be re badged budget brand and he's just designed the box.

Fanstastic idea though, I quite liked the toilet fan too.

ime afraid i found it absurd as well. i mean what if the stack, wasnt a stack, but internal with durgo valve (air intake only) where would all that pushed air go ? or was the plan to pressurise the sewer system ?
the tool box could be okay, but wouldnt go for it myself.

deborah impressed me, with a good understanding of how the stack works, maybe she used to be a plumber, in which case my future looks brighter.

good luck

It was just a retrofit of a Japanese toilet, they have had rim fan extractors for years.

Loved the toolbox, the saw is old news though, been around 20 years.

Do Japanese toilets have the built in extractors?

You're not confusing it with the wash and blowdry system are you?

Tried to post a link to such a toilet but my screen keeps freezing. :(

Am sure I have seen a extractor like this years ago, built into a w/c seat,worked by pressure pads in seat,could be wired or run by batteries ?

If you get a block and the water touches your bum you get a shock - then you get a plumber in because you can't physically use the toilet.

I have seen something similar puddle, although not pressure pads in the seat. The toilet seat has a tube connected to the hinge in the back of the bog seat which is connected to the extractor fan. Fan operated by light switch (as normal). These are in a handful of some of our HA properties with no window. Next time (if) i come across one i will photo and post on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I had,think the cold air being pulling into w/c when sat on it ,caused discomfort and gave people colds,also if you were well built a vacum could be formed and stick you to the pan :eek::p

Thought I had,think the cold air being pulling into w/c when sat on it ,caused discomfort and gave people colds,also if you were well built a vacum could be formed and stick you to the pan :eek::p

Thats why these bolt on fixings came about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank Holiday MONDAY (Watch Dragons Den...) Its our mate PATRICK on the show !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock