Search the forum,

Discuss Bank holiday weekender.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend just supping a Moretti....care to join me sympathies to those working or on call....whatever your doing find some time to relax as best you can...regards Turnpin:yes:

Cheers my friend and I`ll join you for 48hrs relaxing then sister arrives with 2 dogs for a week, just hoping she`s not gonna be a stressed out pig for the week! lol

Cheers my friend and I`ll join you for 48hrs relaxing then sister arrives with 2 dogs for a week, just hoping she`s not gonna be a stressed out pig for the week! lol

Who, the dog ?

seems whilst I was installing a boiler and covering as on call mechanic this weekend, the rest of the team were fund raising!!!

https://www.************/IlfracombeRNLI/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday weekender.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock