Discuss Barclays Addition Plus/Warmsure/Orion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bat502

Hello all,

First message on the forum and specifically joined due to ongoing problems.

The first part of this message really applies to Barclays Addition Plus customers. If you are such a person have you had any problems regarding boiler repair under the Additions Plus Scheme? It would seem that HomeSOS is infact Warmsure in Hull, who then in turn sub-contract to Orion.

To anyone else, have you had dealings with Warmsure or Orion. I would be interested in your opinions. Please keep it clean. LOL.

In time I will gladly post my history log of an ongoing problem so that people out there do not fall into the same trap. Look forward to your replies.

We were talking about Barclays and boiler cover not so long ago. Please keep us updated should be an interesting post

This free cover form barclays etc is a joke. Get your local engineer round.

i heard they sub it out to local engineers so I'm interested lol

Ha, yes right on both counts. Home SOS is in fact Warmsure who in turn sub it out to Orion who again sub it out to an engineer in the local area. But once this ongoing problem rectifies itself Barclays additions Plus is getting binned big style.

Hydrotherm: When this thing concludes I will post a history log of events, so people don`t fall into same trap. What I am after is some sort of quality cover for my boiler and central heating without any hidden small print or agenda. You would have thought that a reputable company like Barclays would at least be able to do this. How wrong can you be eh?

villa_tom: Ha I wouldn`t mind but I pay £16/month for this cover. BTW off topic seeing as though you are a villa fan. I was in the Army and worked alongside a girl by the name of Thombs her old man used to play for Villa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Barclays Addition Plus/Warmsure/Orion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock