Discuss Basin wrench advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there's 2 sets in Manchester, they've got to be good.

Whatever ya buy, buy two. nowt worse than forgetting the teeth are smoothing and you can't get em to stop slipping.

Thanks for the replies everyone I'll have a look at the ones mentioned and make my decision .thanks agen��

I bought the armeg jaw droppers last week and wished i had sooner. Apparently they dont fit all backnuts. I bought a 15mm and 22mm backnut from screwfix and tried it on them, as it worked fine i have now stocked up on those so that i will always have a backnut to use when the supplied one does not fit.

monument without a doubt the best there is i find it best to throw the tommy bar away and use what ever is to hand if i need itscrewdriver etc you can fit a shifter on the hex on the end or if realy tight access a ratchet and socket not as good quality as they used to be but nothing is first one lasted 20 odd years and had two since that

Ive got a selection the cheap £3 crows foot, a monument wrench like the rothenberger just not telescopic a few back nut and bars and just pick which suits the job best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basin wrench advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks I’ve been asked to first fix a basin that has the chrome waste exposed. My problem is that the basin isn’t on site to allow me to get an...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here. I have a basin with two individual taps, I want to change it to a mixer - the taps measure (centre to centre) 200mm. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock