Discuss Bath and sink waste and plug recommendations in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I'm having a traditional bathroom suite fitted soon and having made all the big decisions am now stumped about the waste and plug practicalities. I'd like recommendations on the best waste options that will look good in an art deco styled bathroom, work well and be long lasting. Are there specific brands and models of combined bath waste & overflows with plug & ball chain that I should look out for and are all pop-ups to be avoided? As you can probably tell I really have no idea, so any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks for the suggestions - it helped me make up my mind and save my husband's sanity :) I considered Burlington, but went for Vado in the end, as I rather like their stowaway bath plug and a quick check on here confirmed that Vado make quality gear, that is built to last. Thanks again for your help.

Reply to Bath and sink waste and plug recommendations in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a bathroom sink with an old Bristan depressable plug, see picture. The depresser thingey has broken and I have removed the plug. Is it...
Replies
Views
Existing bath overflow and waste was a pop up and its broken, so needs replacing. Not going for a popup again. My requirements are - good water...
Replies
Views
C
Hi - I have just had a bath replaced during a bathroom renovation and the plug is now in the centre of the bath rather than at the end. It also...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a pop-up waste in our bath, one where you twist to open and close the plug. The plug is badly rusted (please see attached pic)...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My twist pop-up bath plug isn’t working and when trying to repair I’ve made a few daft decisions which have led me to the position I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock