Search the forum,

Discuss Bath Hot water inconsistent in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Alessandro

I live in a flat with a communal heating system and an MHS boiler in my flat. The kitchen and bathroom taps have hot water (though in the case of the kitchen tap it can take a little while to heat up but after that it will stay on. Similarly the shower also has constant hot water. The bath however has hot water but only for a few minutes then it goes cold. The hot water will then come back after 20 minutes but again only for a few minutes however its constant when the central heating is on.

Reply to Bath Hot water inconsistent in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock