Discuss Bathroom Fitting - Ipswich, Suffolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TripleD

Hi,

I'm looking for a plumber/bathroom fitter to quote for the removal and reinstallation of my bathroom suite.
Unfortunately I have had some issues with my existing fitter as you can see by this thread: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/86547-not-paying-job-1.html#post839089

Would appreciate if anyone would be willing to take this on and advise/quote what is needed to rectify the situation.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks TD.

If this job interests you please PM TD direct or join in on his thread as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Fitting - Ipswich, Suffolk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi People, So, I'm looking to fit a new Monarch Midi HE water softener, upstairs bathroom suite, downstairs WC suite and probably replace the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Back