Discuss Bathroom hot water sink tap. Low flow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
Just had a new bathroom fitted and have a pathetic flow of hot water from the sink tap. It wasn't great before. I can't get hold of a plumber, but any ideas as to what this might be? I also noticed that the pipes that feed the hot tap go into the loft? I know nothing about plumbing, but is this usual?

Do you have a water cistern in the loft that feeds a hot water cylinder?

Did you supply the taps?

Its highly likely that you've got a low pressure gravity system with a high pressure tap. Failing that I've had debris get into the isolation valves which slow it down a lot while looking like its just a gravity issue.

Reply to Bathroom hot water sink tap. Low flow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back