Discuss Bathroom Plumbing with Concrete Floor in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Planning on moving the bathroom into another room, Bathroom is on the ground floor, concrete floor, Bath and sink wastes are about 1.7M away from the outside wall on different sides of the room. Is it ok to cut channel in concrete to take waste pipes outside, Fitting water underfloor heating above and then tiles, or is it best to put waste pipes above floor boxing in, Original waste pipes in previous bathroom look like they went through the concrete and under the sub insulation and then outside.

Reply to Bathroom Plumbing with Concrete Floor in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm due to start building a new side extension on a 3 bed semi, it's across the driveway up to the boundary. We're adding a downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back