Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Bathtap identification in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Sam77

Sam77 New Member

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a replacement tap. My house sale is just going through but helpfully my dad broke my bath tap off the other day so I need to replace it asap. I've been to a few plumbers merchants but everyone said they don't make them like that anymore and I need to contact the manufacturer but there's nothing on it to say who made it! Any chance anyone recognises the tap and who makes it? Thanks!

DSC06491.JPG

DSC06495.JPG

DSC06496.JPG

2. Christopher buzzard

Christopher buzzard GSR

Not 100% sure but they could be the brand shires? If that helps at all.

3. Sam77

Sam77 New Member

Thanks I'll check them out :)

4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Simple solution is replace the tap inserts and acrylic heads with a set of tap revivers available from screwfix , toolstation ect cheers kop

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sam77

Sam77 New Member

I went to Screwfix and they told me I need to buy a whole new tap and shower attachment.

6. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Here you go easy enough to fit once the water is isolated get a set for the basin to give the bathroom a lift kop

Screenshot_2017-09-10-18-15-51.png

7. snowhead

snowhead Well-Known Member

8. Sam77

Sam77 New Member

Thanks guys, that's what I thought I could do but I went to 4 different plumbers merchants and they all said I couldn't replace the tap, I had to buy a whole new tap and shower set! I'll see what I can do!

9. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

Think they are tantoflex

10. Best

Best Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I have some of those heads as spares I think.

11. Sam77

Sam77 New Member

That would be great, I just need the cold tap head if you have it?