Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105 flue- additional air test point? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewsh

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've come across a few baxi 105e flues, where they go from 4" to 5", they have what looks like an additional air intake test point, but the cap is always missing? Baxi are a nightmare and never know what I'm on about and don't give me the correct part number for the cap. I've just put a female iron on it with some gas seal.

does anyone know what this test point is for and why the cap is always missing? Also if you have the part number for the cap, that would be greatly appreciated. There's a pic just in case you don't know what I'm on about, it's a bit dark though sorry lads

http://s14.postimg.org/61sjsif1t/Full_Size_Render.jpg

Last edited:
Seen them myself normally on potterton straight onto of boiler to vert flue. I don't know why as when I fit duotec which is same boiler vert flue fits straight in.

You sure it is not blanked off inside?
Think it is a condensate collector port for long extended flues.

I couldn't quite see that one as it was in a really small cupboard and it was in line with the plaster board ceiling. But possibly blanked off. Just checked a cap on it just to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105 flue- additional air test point? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock