Discuss baxi 105 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andf380

been to look at a 105 he today the problem was the boiler was firing up on hot water and then reaching maximum temperature in about 30 seconds and then cutting out it worked perfectly well on the heating side i was thinking maybe the thermistor any suggestions also what should the ohms resistance be on a thermistor

thanks

on the 105e-11k ohms when cold according to m,f,i,decreasing with temp increase.HTH:cool:

it was also making some banging noises could that be due to it being sludged up

If only doing on hot water mode sounds like blocked plate heat exchanger
,requires removing and cleaning out,however if when you remove, system water in poor condition full system should be cleaned out to prevent from happening again

Last edited by a moderator:
if i put through some x800 do you think that would unblock the plate heat exchanger

No ,if plate heat exchanger blocked up, will require removing and cleaning separately , I use spirit of salts, obviously extreme care is required

if the plate heat exchanger was blocked would that stop anything going through the condensate trap as it sempt to be dry

if the plate heat exchanger was blocked would that stop anything going through the condensate trap as it sempt to be dry

are you certain it was dry?is it dumping down i would be looking at a new plate heat

going back today to advise also the diverter valve was leaking and there were other slight issues would you be advising to maybe replace the boiler flush the system and fit a magna clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock