Discuss Baxi 105HE problem with hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Are you gas safe?

I suggest you contact the services of one as really you shouldn't be working on a gas appliance unless you know what your doing eg qualified

But I thought you replaced your old boiler last year ?

No, if nobody has anything of value to say then please don't bother, also manners don't go a miss.

Close the thread, obviously unhelpful idiots on this site.
I’m just messing with you mate. You were on here recently asking about Worcester and Baxi boilers. The fault you have could be a number of things which means you would need to test certain components and some of the testing means you have to take the casing off the boiler which we cannot advise you to do as you are not gas safe registered. Hope this makes sense.

I’m just messing with you mate. You were on here recently asking about Worcester and Baxi boilers. The fault you have could be a number of things which means you would need to test certain components and some of the testing means you have to take the casing off the boiler which we cannot advise you to do as you are not gas safe registered. Hope this makes sense.

Ok no problem, thanks very much.

If you want a price to fix your boiler you have a couple of options ! Call the manufacture and get a fixed price repair, Or try 2 or 3 local fitters and see what they come up with, Problem with giving Tec advise to unqualified people is they tend to try and fix it themselves and gas is something you don't want to mess with ! Just like Electric ! it can kill you.

Yes that is me, as I said I hardly use this website and I'm just a regular home owner.

No where have I said I'm a registered gas engineer, so I've no idea why you thought that.

I just came for some genuine advice so I know what I'm dealing with price wise. If there are lots of different options it could be then fair enough.

Because you replaced/ repaired an internal part of the boiler

As you wish thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105HE problem with hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back