Discuss Baxi Brassillia Wall heaters in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

That's ok then. Just capped off someone's wall heater as it failed a tightness test on closer examination the control had broken so it had been left on accidentally. I just made the assumption the FSD wasn't doing it's just job.

Reply to Baxi Brassillia Wall heaters in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for around 1 year, and it started doing this some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock