Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi combi 105HE expansion vessel replaced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wjl52

Hi" folks I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone could help me with my boiler problem,s.
this is how it all started, my boiler was loosing pressure and had to be topped up every day, thought I solved the problem by repairing a split pipe,this seemed to cure fault for about a week then it started all over again loosing pressure, checked for leaks on system all ok,then I was told to check the pressure vessel when I did this I got water out off the valve so i presumed it was knackered and decided to fit a new external pressure vessel this seemed to work well for a while but found it hard to balance the water pressure in system if I topped it up to 1 bar it activated the PVR then had to top up again, fitted a new Pvr and pressure gauge now I top it up to 0.5 bar and when the boiler fires up it drops to 0 bar and gradually rises to2.3bar but i still need to top it up say once a week , now I have another problem discoloured water from the hot and cold taps water board has checked mains all ok an none of my neighbors have any problems with their water so I was wondering if it is possible to get CHW into the DHW.
Please can anyone help.
Regards WJL52

Very sorry mate , to work on your boiler I am sure you know you have to be gas safe registered , we cant help you because its against the rules, and if we do Croppie batters us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi combi 105HE expansion vessel replaced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock