Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duo tec GA issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Intermitent e133 fault on this happens normally so I been told first thing in the morning.
Presure is fine as other readings. Sparking well also , customer said makes a fluttering noise on occasions when trying to lit.
Never happened when I was their tjo but gas valve is my thoughts ?

Checked condense for blockage? Might be sensing electrode?

This could be quite a few things mate. Last one I had was gas valve. One before that was PCB. Have you tried Baxi tech support?

Think these had alot of gas valve issues from start to finish. Worked on a job with about 35-40 on, was told around half had new valves or PCBs within 12 months.

Did you check the inlet working pressure? I’ve had this where there was too much gas pressure. I had the gas supplier replace the governor.

Run away like the wind, could be external factors. Fridges micro waves, all sorts.

I had it, I reckon I replaced most things on the boiler under Baxi's recommendation.
I went on the Baxi course, they gave me a checklist. Then went onto tell me how it can be external factors like fridges etc.
Glad you got it right, it's a great feeling, one day I'll experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duo tec GA issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock