Discuss baxi duo tec pop fuses on the pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

just gotta a call and on my way to go look at this duo tec he that periodically pops fuses on the board. any thing i should be looking at with the multimeter. is there a common problem?

thanks in advance for amy help

Surprised it's a HE A, they're usually much better and don't leak. The HE isn't common, but I've changed a few, one on Monday. I changed the lot rather than changing the top, which was a bit of a pain, but it had been leaking that bad the chassis had turned in to a brown mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duo tec pop fuses on the pcb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock