Discuss baxi E168 fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and what to check,i am now a official installer and have the book the service engineers use,be warned when faced with E168 faults its not always the pcb if anyone wants the checks to make pm me your email addy as its a word document and i cant upload it here files to big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi E168 fault codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have been asked to look at a Ferroli Modena tomorrow evening. I've been text the details by a letting agent. They have requested I attend...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Firstly I am not in the central heating profession. We moved into a property 3 years ago and got lumped with this paper weight stuck...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Having issues with the boiler making a arcket when hot water/heating running, sounds like combustion needs resetting as it runs perfectly for 10...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock