Discuss BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I could almost guarantee its the Transducer.
The part that the rilevator fits onto.

Baxi part no: JJJ000620340.

Patience is required removing the part.
Difficult to get a socket onto. Can't really do it with a spanner.
The faint red light on the rilevator may not sense enough flow for the unit to fire up on DHW demand
OZ, are you in Britain?

Is it making a solid red light when waters flowing ?

Also if you live in a hard water area then yes I would clean the screen

Is it making a solid red light when waters flowing ?

Also if you live in a hard water area then yes I would clean the screen
No Shawn, NOT solid at all.... rapid flickers. SHOULD it be solid?
Yes should be constant sounds like the flow sensor is getting old part no 81
Obviously have to turn off the incoming water. But will it back-siphon all the hot water from the lines above this level?

Easy way to test pop the sensor off keep the wires on / attached and get a magnetic screwdriver and rotate / spin the screwdriver around in the hex bit in a circle motion this will fire the boiler up for hot water so have a tap open after you popped the sensor off

The red light should be constant

Easy way to test pop the sensor off keep the wires on / attached and get a magnetic screwdriver and rotate / spin the screwdriver around in the hex bit in a circle motion this will fire the boiler up for hot water so have a tap open after you popped the sensor off

The red light should be constant
To clarify, to test the transducer, rotate a magnetic screwdriver in the rilevator?

Yes In the part 624 spin a magnetic screwdriver in a circular motion eg move it around in the hex clip

OZ, are you in Britain?
No, I'm not.
I reside in one of the Colony's.

There is a plastic strainer at the bottom of this part and also a wire mesh strainer inside the part.

Just replace the whole part, they do a lot of work and if you get more than 4 years out of them you're doing well.
I always have 2 or 3 of them on hand due to necessity.

No, I'm not.
I reside in one of the Colony's.

There is a plastic strainer at the bottom of this part and also a wire mesh strainer inside the part.

Just replace the whole part, they do a lot of work and if you get more than 4 years out of them you're doing well.
I always have 2 or 3 of them on hand due to necessity.
Got one on order. Thanks.

You in the States?

Reply to BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock