Discuss Baxi platinum boiler stat knob in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Not doing so much work these days but came across a platinum where the boiler heating stat was on full.
Yet I noticed on max the boiler stat was only reading 30 on full . Owner had thought it wasn't getting that hot at the rads. I always recalled the boiler stat could be turned on max and red digi display would read 80.
Any thoughts ?

Weather comp ?

Hot water works fine or only to 30 ?

Stat on open therm ? When hot water is on what does the display say ?

So the ntc are all working strange one

Reply to Baxi platinum boiler stat knob in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Baxi 830 plumbed in correctly Hi all I have a new baxi830 4 months old. Noticed the other day that the central heating flow and return pipes too...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone and I hope someone can help. Five years ago I had a new central heating system installed with a Baxi Platinum 33 HE in a 10 year...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
I would love some phrases or sentences from an expert to describe central heating boiler configurations with just feedback from TRVs (no room stat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock