Discuss Baxi platinum HE to Wiser in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have bought a WISER Kit 1 to control my BAXI Platinum HE Combi boiler

The boiler is currently controlled by a wireless thermostat and timer. The sender unit is circular and sits in the front bottom right of the boiler looking at the boiler from the front.

The WISER apparently needs a standard backplate installed (it comes with one).
I am having difficulty getting a WISER installer to come and fit the backplate (just too much work on) but have an electrician willing to try provided he has instructions.

1) Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram (Baxi provided one which Is fuzzy and unreadable)
2) do we just disconnect and remove the present wireless sender unit?

thanks for any help

Need to link out the existing salus stat then wire Into the existing thermostat connectors

Is this any good, or is it the one you have?

Attachments

• D24EBDAB-9D36-4471-8E7C-16FD3D7ABB6D.png
    D24EBDAB-9D36-4471-8E7C-16FD3D7ABB6D.png
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 11
Currently have a baxi boiler duo combi 28he,I've purchased a wiser kit 2 WT724R,when I fit the new hub to the back plate,The boiler is continuously running the heating and the thermostat will not turn the boiler off when you turn it down,do I have to alter the current wiring on the back plate,Any info would be much appreciated

Currently have a baxi boiler duo combi 28he,I've purchased a wiser kit 2 WT724R,when I fit the new hub to the back plate,The boiler is continuously running the heating and the thermostat will not turn the boiler off when you turn it down,do I have to alter the current wiring on the back plate,Any info would be much appreciated
Yes, you have purchased the wrong kit, should have gone with the Kit 1. Can you post a photo of the wiring?

Reply to Baxi platinum HE to Wiser in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to identify components in my central heating setup as a precursor to installing a smart thermostat and TRVs (looking at Tado...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone and I hope someone can help. Five years ago I had a new central heating system installed with a Baxi Platinum 33 HE in a 10 year...
Replies
Views
Back