Discuss Baxi system 35/60 boiler wont fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MV07SMV

Hi

Baxi System 35/60 boiler

Used to work ok in warm weather but as its got colder last winter and loft (where boiler is) got colder it needed the loft to be warmed with a fan heater to help it fire. Got a lot worse this year and needed the fan heater pointing at the boiler before it would fire, even in winter but getting worse now and very hard to get it to fire at all. Any thoughts what it could be? Don't want someone to come round and quote an astronomical price if it could just be an igniter or sensor

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi system 35/60 boiler wont fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back