Search the forum,

Discuss been a funny old day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

first off to hospital for fitting of a plastic cast to wear at work, come away with 2, one in flesh colour the other black, so been playing at Batman for most of the day :)

finished the final valve/trv swap for son n heir in his latest set of offices, managed to charge up just the pipework, left rads empty just in case!!! luckily for me I did as it did just that and water flowed through the first floor ceiling.................... due to a 4 inch nail through a pipe to hold down a floor board, cheers chippy man, who also laid the ply over the floor as well ready for new carpets, but did screw it all down and not nail it thank god.

then had a go at the boiler, fitted a robo expn vessel as the original was knacked then serviced the boiler and managed to short it out and blow a fuse, the old batman arm doesnt twist quite well enough yet :(

Finally home to the Mrs who served up roast pork, raw in the middle, as it must have been me who turned the aga down.................wtf... oh well

having a beer and bed soon ready for another wonderful day tommorrow, hope its better as I turn 56...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

first off to hospital for fitting of a plastic cast to wear at work, come away with 2, one in flesh colour the other black, so been playing at Batman for most of the day :)

finished the final valve/trv swap for son n heir in his latest set of offices, managed to charge up just the pipework, left rads empty just in case!!! luckily for me I did as it did just that and water flowed through the first floor ceiling.................... due to a 4 inch nail through a pipe to hold down a floor board, cheers chippy man, who also laid the ply over the floor as well ready for new carpets, but did screw it all down and not nail it thank god.

then had a go at the boiler, fitted a robo expn vessel as the original was knacked then serviced the boiler and managed to short it out and blow a fuse, the old batman arm doesnt twist quite well enough yet :(

Finally home to the Mrs who served up roast pork, raw in the middle, as it must have been me who turned the aga down.................wtf... oh well

having a beer and bed soon ready for another wonderful day tommorrow, hope its better as I turn 56...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
i turn 37 LOL,is the plastic thing for the wrist damage?

yup, meant to hold it solid and steady to stop me from overdoing things.......... still happy birthday you younger git, you'll soon be catching up with me :)

If I could I would be a happy bunny, one thing you dont do to a shattered lutinate is rapid vibration

Happy birthday lame. Hope the pork doesnt give you the ****s.
Thats all you'd need been out in a van all day....
Better stick a commode in the back and a spare pair of underpants.

Enjoy your day!

[video=youtube;1kA98E1yaGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kA98E1yaGc[/video]

still cant find a dislike button................ to cap it all, woke up with man flue, been told to sleep in the spare room as she doent want to catch it, 30 years back I'd have got a cuddle and sympathy................

Happy birthday fella's hope it's all good for you today.....regards Turnpin:17::54::happybday::party::8:

is this the final solution from the docs?

the final solution involves dissecting out nerves and eventually chop and fusion of bones.................... not at the forefront of my wishlist at present :)

still cant find a dislike button................ to cap it all, woke up with man flue, been told to sleep in the spare room as she doent want to catch it, 30 years back I'd have got a cuddle and sympathy................

You must also be a little delirious too...

Realistically, you probably haven't had a cuddle nor any sympathy for the last twenty tears.

And as for being commissioned to the spare room, it's only because she can lock the door on you and pretend your not there.

Oooooouuuuuuch lol

Marriage......

Come home early - get questioned
Come home late - get questioned
Get injured - get questioned
Get sick - get questioned
Make money - get questioned
Make no money - get questioned
Breathe - get questioned
Don't breathe - get abused

Marriage......

Come home early - get questioned
Come home late - get questioned
Get injured - get questioned
Get sick - get questioned
Make money - get questioned
Make no money - get questioned
Breathe - get questioned
Don't breathe - get abused

Don't forget

As soon as you marry her she gets 50% of everything you ever worked for, when she runs off someone else

**And the star prize you become a walking, talking, money making utility so she can sit her fat ''land slug arse'' in front of the box watching Jezzer

no thank you haha

Actually I was married to hole like that......
Wish i never had met her or had kids with her.

As pinkman would say 'biaaaatch'

Don't forget

As soon as you marry her she gets 50% of everything you ever worked for, when she runs off someone else

**And the star prize you become a walking, talking, money making utility so she can sit her fat ''land slug arse'' in front of the box watching Jezzer

no thank you haha

Oh you've met my ex wife then

Oh dear wasnt expecting that lot of truths...................:) still like this one still though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to been a funny old day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock