Search the forum,

Discuss Best bank for small business? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I'm sick of my current bank (Co Operative) for a number of reasons, so I'm looking to switch. Who do you bank with and would you recommend them? Cheers!

just use one of my personal current acs, never needed anything else, even call it a plumbing account with my online banking setup so avoid stupid charges etc. local bank staff know whats going on but happy to leave things be as long as money coming in ok

I'm with Santander, its free but don't know if that applies to new accounts. They tried to start charging but think everyone said they would close their account

just use one of my personal current acs, never needed anything else, even call it a plumbing account with my online banking setup so avoid stupid charges etc. local bank staff know whats going on but happy to leave things be as long as money coming in ok

I don't think I can do that as I'm a Ltd company...

I'm with Santander, its free but don't know if that applies to new accounts. They tried to start charging but think everyone said they would close their account

I don't mind paying reasonable charges, but I do 90% of my banking online so I don't want a tariff that includes lots of cheque/paper credits as I'd be paying for no reason...

They are all greedy robbing barstewards that will take every opportunity to rob you blind.

I'm with Santander. Been good for me.

Actually just switched my current acc from coop to Santander and it was very easy.

Another vote for Santander here too! I had a month where nothing went in and they charged me a fee. Otherwise no charges for banking cheques etc. I too am Ltd.

Im with nat west 2 years free banking. But from posts i possibly will switch to santander when that runs out. No complaints abiut the service thiugh and they have a local branch so no trawling into town with cheques which is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best bank for small business? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock