Discuss Best Boiler Option for Bathroom Hot water only in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking at options for Hot Water supply to a bath and 2x handbasins in a new bathroom which is some way from the main Combi....
Should I go Electric or Gas?
What models can give a good flow rate to fill a bath in a realistic time?
Any advice appreciated

Reply to Best Boiler Option for Bathroom Hot water only in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to get some advice. I live in a three floor house with a gravity fed cold water system for all of the bathrooms. The tank is in...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
Back