Discuss Best gas books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys just wanted your opinions on the best 'on site' technical books, corgi book viper etc

Also best place to buy

Cheers

i recently got the niceic books and they are very, very good. the corgi books are quite good aswell but you end up with loads of them rather than just the two you get with the niceic ones.

whats the best for quick reference, i find the corgi books have rubbish indexs whereas the treloar have excellent ones, unfortunately treloar havent brought out a book for ages and are out of date

yes ive got 2 vols of old treloar stuff and a 6 year old viper book. i like the look of the niceic books, so ill give them a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best gas books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock