Discuss Best job - F1 driver or Red Arrows Pilot? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
We were having a heated discussion at work about this the other day. Let's put it to the vote..

flying 40 yr old plane, pretty stupid, they even kill you on the ground!! driving a 200ph go cart, even dafter, owning F1 rights, that's cool,

i love F1 but i would love to fly a red arrow more. they are just phenomenal

Not really phenomenal, I've flown jets in my time but once you are a couple hundred feet off the ground then speed is meaningless.

F1 driver for the fame that comes with it. I couldn't name one red arrows pilot, but I could name a lot of F1 drivers.

F1 driver for the fame that comes with it. I couldn't name one red arrows pilot, but I could name a lot of F1 drivers.

The thing about being an f1 driver is you can be proper munter "me" and still a real sort on your arm.

The thing about being an f1 driver is you can be proper munter "me" and still a real sort on your arm.
image.jpg

Personally I'd rather give the apache helicopter a whirl, that looks like a nice toy.

That or the new RNLI lifeboat.

I might even have to travel to Ilfracombe to persuade Mr Grumpy to take me out for a ride in his new one when he gets it.......

throw yourself in at dungerness and youll get a ride in 4 weeks when they accept theirs. :)

I'm giving you the once in a lifetime opportunity to buy me a pint and treat me to a tiddyoggy too.....

Personally I'd rather give the apache helicopter a whirl, that looks like a nice toy.

That or the new RNLI lifeboat.

I might even have to travel to Ilfracombe to persuade Mr Grumpy to take me out for a ride in his new one when he gets it.......

When I was in the Royal Navy I got to sit in an Apache helicopter at the Waddington Airshow. It was one cool piece of kit to be honest.

Rally driving, much more fun, trying to see out of a windscreen covered in mud, sliding all over the place, going through puddles, bumpy roads, puts f1 to shame. And a plane is just pulling a lever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best job - F1 driver or Red Arrows Pilot? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 3 storey house built in 1904. We put UFH in the house about 20 years ago. Works well with newish gas boiler. Just curious... I know...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock