Discuss best place to buy gas safe pads, notices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helpfulplumber

Just got my Gas Safe registration through :coolgleamA:, need to get some stationary sorted. Any recommendations?

try corgi direct website i think you can buy single items or packs:60:

If it is just pads for lgsc and services, then the ones from Bes are good, and keenly priced. Plus there is space for upto six appliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best place to buy gas safe pads, notices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m changing my kitchen and swapping from a gas hob to an electric induction hob. Rest assured, I have no intention of doing any work at all...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock