Discuss best place to learn commercial plumbing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

ok so i know most of you guys worked for people or apprenticeships etc but whats the best way to learn commercial plumbing ? i know it isnt a overnight thing. at the moment i work for myself and had 2 lads working for me fitting the likes of nandos, wagamammas and marks and sparks but im talkin about the bigger commercial dare i say industrial ?

ok so i know most of you guys worked for people or apprenticeships etc but whats the best way to learn commercial plumbing ? i know it isnt a overnight thing. at the moment i work for myself and had 2 lads working for me fitting the likes of nandos, wagamammas and marks and sparks but im talkin about the bigger commercial dare i say industrial ?

How did you get into those in the first place?

is there a commercial course i could go on and be done in a couple of weeks?

I saw that you swine!

Buy a pair of 24" stllies and learn to beat all around you.

I know but i wouldnt want to sub out for a job then get there and just be soooo out my depth !
best way to learn isnt it, and try and do it with somebody elses business, that way if it all comes apart you dont have to pick up the pieces :vanish:

But we all know commercial is bigger money when it comes to somthing going wrong through inexperiance etc !

Commercial plumbing in the main is domestic plumbing with bigger size pipes. Its easy to do, except its a bit daunting if your only accustomed to pipes 28mm at max or one or two urinals, when you may be working with urinal slabs for 40 at a time. The handling of the pipework is all haul and maul but the theory is about the same. I liked it when I was doing it, as I am a slowish plumber more suited probably to the slower pace of industrial and commercial work, but it was low pay and plenty of overtime, whereas house bashing fast and nearly all bonus but you can earn a few bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best place to learn commercial plumbing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock