Discuss "Bleeding grout"? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasik

Can sombody tell me what is bleeding grout?

if the chemicals that are in the grout [depending on type used] don t take together properly they can have colour run off the surface onto the tiles.
grout out of date or not mixed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Bleeding grout"? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
I bought the a bleed valve from S****fix about a year ago: s****fix.com/p/radiator-vent-blanking-plug-nickel-2-pack/40972 It worked fine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock