Discuss Blocked from posting "spam like content" in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

i have tried adjusting the text in various ways - and i cannot see anything spam like about it - but keep getting the same message

cannot send the example to Mods either - as it blocks that too

what is going on ?

You need to log in. I was getting that nonsense tonight when i tried to read stuff without logging in.
Its garbage and i have reasons for not wanting to log in and in anyway help this shower of..........and i was a top contributor for 6 or 7 years but now and again my curiosity gets the better of me to see what clowns are still here after the exodus and as usual i can't keep my mouth shut so answered a couple of questions.
This will be deleted in the morning, not by me, 5,4,3,2,1 gone ;)

Reply to Blocked from posting "spam like content" in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do we contact an administrator to confirm a post is not spam: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is...
Replies
Views
I recently posted to request information about supply of a "dual Immersion heater". Two members kindly replied with helpful advice. I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock